10km Beginners summary
Plan length: 8-weeks
- Step-by-Step Training plan to get you started! Following state of the art graphics.
- Inside tips from professionals.
- Online video support to help you understand the correct movements and training methods.
- Personal invitations to running camps.
Beginners plan includes (3) three training sessions per week. Designed to get you proper running techniques, building endurance and motivated to challenge yourself.
Week.1 Learn your running pace
1. Prior to the running exercises, start by walking 10min. to warm-up your muscles.
After being warmed-up start doing 1min. running followed by 2min. walking.
Do so for 15min. (5x sets) and cool down 5-10min. after sets.
2. Prior to the running exercises, start by walking 10-15min. to warm-up your muscles.
After being warmed-up start doing 2-3min. running followed by 1-2min. walking.
If your breathing is getting heavy, extend your walking to 3-5min. in betweens. Finnish of with 15min. cool down walking.
3. Walk 15min. and same time stretch your arms.
Start doing 3-5min. running drills, first 2 with 2-3min walking in between continuing 5-6min. running 2-3 times with 1-2min. walking in between.
Cool down 15min.
Keeping your posture is the beginning of all running.
Keep your arm close to your torso and let the arms move naturally, don’t force large movements.
Lifting knee and focusing straight line momentum.